More Congratulations are due to another writing colleague, the fabulous Jane Hicks, whose wonderful sci-fi novel, Modall, has been awarded a top ten slot in this years Dundee International Book Prize.
Well done, Jane !
Judging for the Dundee International Book Prize is now underway and we have whittled the books down from 110 to just ten. The standard this year was incredibly high and we’re delighted with the wide choice of novels we’ve got. Click on the links below to read extracts from all the novels. We’ll be announcing the final three books next month – keep checking back for more details. Have a look at www.dundeebookprize.com for details of the judges and how the prize is supported by the University of Dundee and Dundee City Council.
- Necropsy in E Minor by Alan Clinton. (PDF version)
- Under The Exquisite Gaze by Rebecca Lloyd. (PDF version)
- The Children of Kali by Peter Marshall. (PDF version)
- Anywhere but here by Zoe Venditozzi. (PDF version)
- Act Of Murder by Alan Wright. (PDF version)
- Modall by J W Hicks. (PDF version)
- Two Boys And A Dog by Dr Judith Elizabeth Hampson. (PDF version)
- More than kin by Lisa Ballantyne. (PDF version)
- I Saw It But Then It Moved by Rachel Elliott. (PDF version)